Spin Top Videos
Winding the Top
Spinner (shown with Target)
Trapeze (drop throw)
Other and More Advanced
Boomerang to behind Catch
One hand Lasso
Joker Choker (slow motion)
Wirewalker to Crazy Eights
Multiple one hand Trapeze
Behind the Back Rollercoaster
Thanks to our Video stars:
Dave Bazan - 2002 National and World Spin Top Champion
Dale Oliver - 2000 2nd Place Spin Top Champion
Valerie Oliver - 2014 National Silver Medalist Champion
Eric Hesterman Lone Star Spinners
Danika Krantz - Lone Star Spinners
Preston Herman - Lone Star Spinners
The QuickSilver Hybrid & HP Hornet Spin Tops
NOTE: The HP Hornet Spin Top can be turned into a Twin Spin by removing the cap and thrown with any other small Spintastics spin top inside it so that it spins both tops at once.
THE QUICKSILVER and HP HORNET TOPS ARE NOT FOR BEGINNERS! THESE ARE FOR EXPERIENCED PLAYERS ONLY! THEY ARE MADE OF ALUMINUM AND WEIGH 85 or more GRAMS.. IT CAN BE DANGEROUS IF EXTREME CARE IS NOT USED ABOUT WHERE AND HOW THESE TOPS ARE THROWN. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR PLAYERS UNDER 12 YRS.
If thrown as a double top, wind as usual around the cap of the inserted top and pull string down to the tip of the HP Hornet. Then wind tightly and smoothly up the body of the top. If you throw the regular top with the point straight up, tilt the double top so that the point is away from you slightly above horizontal.
BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU THROW METAL TOPS! DO NOT THROW AROUND PETS, OTHER PEOPLE OR BREAKABLE OBJECTS! BEST PLACE IS OUTSIDE ON THE GRASS (unless throwing on the ground. A smooth surface should be used for floor tricks. Concrete will chew up your point.)
1. Double Spinner, on the floor
2. Double Scoop, scooping one top into each hand
3. Two in One, Throw to floor so that tops remain together. (Hint, don’t pull back.)
4. Double Sky Rocket. Do Two in One, then sky rocket and catch 1 top in each hand.
5. Double Boomerang, catching one top in each hand.
6. Cork the bottle. After Boomerang, put the plastic top back inside the Hollow Point.
7. Double Boomerang under the leg.
8. Double Boomerang behind the back.
Science of Spin, Inc.TM